Em-em's Reviews > Vampires Rule

Vampires Rule by K.C. Blake

Jun 22, 11

Read from June 20 to 21, 2011

Jack has been turned to a vampire after the a werewolf murdered his parents then he was turned to human back again by a werewolf. But a destiny awaits him in this second chance. He meets a girl named Silver and is immediately drawn to her. In this second chance of normal life he discovers that he has a destiny written in a diary to kill the head werewolf and fall in love with Silver. But will he fulfill his destiny at the expense of his second chance or will he make a new destiny?

It was a fast read for me. I had fun reading it. A combination of vampire diaries and twilight with whole different twist in it. I love the story and the plot. I wish that the story showed a little more about the love story between Silver and Jack. It was for me a little short. It didn't made me fall in love with the two of them. I mean I think they are a cute couple but I am not so in love with them. But maybe it is just my inner girl talking here. hehehe... As I finished the book I have few worries though. i am really worried about the prophecy in the book. Although I am not yet that in love with Silver and Jack I don't want them to be apart. it will really break my heart if that happens. So I am currently clinging on the idea that perhaps there is something wrong with that diary. I really hoping that there is really something wrong with it. It is like I am desperately willing it. I know I am getting carried away for somebody who is not so in love with them. out of my desperation also I am fueling this hope with one scene in the book. you know that scene where someone let Summer in and trying to sabotage Jack and his destiny. But other than these worries I am good with the book. I am looking forward to the next book!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Vampires Rule.

06/21/2011 page 100
40.0% "Jack is really desperate. I hate it but I don't really blame him."