Carien's Reviews > Storm's Heart

Storm's Heart by Thea Harrison

Aug 17, 11

bookshelves: pnr

I'm not doing this often, but I just have to let out a fan-girlish squeee about Tiago! I was already intrigued by Tiago when he was mentioned in Dragon Bound, but I hadn't expected him to be so extremely cool as he turned out to be in this book.

With a character like Tiago the story could have been utterly craptacular and I would still have enjoyed myself, but luckily it wasn't only Tiago that made this book. I had feared the story would be too political minded for my tastes, but it turned out to be really suspenseful and dramatic and very well written. Besides Tiago and Niniane there were lots of other really interesting and fun characters and I'm already looking forward to reading more about some of them in future books.

I must say I enjoyed this book even more than I did enjoy Dragon Bound, which is largely because I could really relate with both lead characters in Storm's Heart, where in Dragon Bound I was a bit unsure about Pia. All in all this is a wonderful read and I'm so going to read more books in this series!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Storm's Heart.