Kiri's Reviews > Spellfire

Spellfire by Ed Greenwood

Jun 04, 11

bookshelves: scifi-fant, reviewed
Read in June, 2011

This is the last read for this particular copy. It has been through years of worldwide travel, reading, and more than one flood. (I'm not going to elaborate on that tussle with the geese) So I shall bid a tearful farewell to Shandril, her friends, and my old battered and beloved copy as I take it to the recycle. Don't gasp if your reading this.. it is in no condition to ever be read again... believe me if I didn't recall the missing parts it wouldn't have been readable these last few times. =)

I've not read much else in this series - which I understand is very good - but obviously I have enjoyed this trip into the Forgotten Realms. I don't think I can write much about the story without spoiling it. So I will leave it at this, If you have a chance to pick this up and read it - do so. I don't think you will regret a moment spent on this adventure.

please note my affection for this novel stems from my early teen years. I don't apply the same stringent criteria to it as I do other items read as an adult. You have been warned
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Spellfire.

Brett Highly recommend you check out at least 1 more book featuring this Authors iconic character Elminster, titled Elminster "in Hell", it's a great adventure!

Kiri Brett wrote: "Highly recommend you check out at least 1 more book featuring this Authors iconic character Elminster, titled Elminster "in Hell", it's a great adventure!"
Thank you. If I run across a copy I shall pick it up. =)