Rebecca's Reviews > The Time-Traveling Fashionista On Board the Titanic

F 50x66
Jun 04, 2011

liked it
Read in June, 2011

I was quite excited for this book, I really loved the whole plot idea of going back in time to the Titanic disater, which isn't like any other book that I've read before. I opened up the book and was quite surprised that there was coloured drawings with the story, which I haven't seen since I've read childrens books. I thought the drawings were a nice touch to the story, that you get to see for yourself what the author is conveying.

I'll be honest this book did not live up to my expectations, I felt as if I was on some sort of novel conveyor belt and that there was not much background and detail to the story. I found the book difficult to get into, because the writing was quite simplistic which put me off. This defintily wasn't a book that captivated me and had me hooked, although it certainly was a quick read.

I would recomend this book for anyone who loves fashion, or just wants a simple summer read.

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Time-Traveling Fashionista On Board the Titanic.