Christi Snow's Reviews > Beg Me

Beg Me by Shiloh Walker

Jun 14, 11

Read on June 12, 2011

My Review:
One word for this book- devastating. Tania lost her husband to a tragic death 3 years ago. One year later, his twin violently attacked and raped her causing her to kill him in self-defense...the man with her husband's face. Drake has always loved Tania even though she was married to his best friend and he will do anything to help her including shredding his own heart to help make her whole again.

This book is so incredibly emotional. The trauma that Tania has been through is simply devastating, but she is tired of being a victim and wants to take control of her life esp. her sexual one again. Drake has been the one that has been there for Tania in every way since her life fell apart. Now she is going to trust him to help put her back together.

The scenes between Drake & Tania are incredibly HOT. OMG, this book is really very sexy. I had my doubts going into it, because there is a lot of real trauma there that I thought would give the story an undesirable edge, but the underlying emotions just ramp up all their encounters in such a way that it makes the book just sizzle off the page.

Drake loves and adores Tania and he absolutely is NOT going to do anything to hurt her. The problem is, because he loves her so much, he is opening up his heart to being shattered. I don't want to give anything away, but OMG, I LOVED IT!

I cannot explain just how good this book was. If you like erotica and don't mind a little light BDSM, then you DEFINITELY NEED TO CHECK THIS BOOK OUT!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beg Me.