Cecilia's Reviews > Every Last One

Every Last One by Anna Quindlen

F 50x66
Jun 04, 11

Finding a good book to read is normally a challenge that is enjoyed by readers. Sometimes the best books are on the new release shelf and sometimes on a general shelf, but usually on a shelf. A well-seasoned reader knows to stay away from the bland Bargain Books dumped in boxes begging for love at the front of the store. Every once in a while, a good one will crop up there, but it is not an often occurrence. The book Every Last One by Anna Quindlen is definitely one of the blandest books to recently adorn the shelves of bookstores everywhere, and it definitely more deserves a spot in the aforementioned Bargain Bins.

Whether or not it is intentional, every page is a bland soup of inconsistencies and rambling, half-formed plot-lines—every last one. Unless a person is interested in this kind of pointless, non-escapist literature that does everything but what good literature is supposed to do, then Every Last One by Anna Quindlen is really not a good book for the general population, educated or otherwise.
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Every Last One.

message 1: by Carol (new)

Carol Storm Say Amen somebody!

message 2: by Carrie (new)

Carrie Mason I couldn't force myself to keep going after Chapter 2 and from some of the spoilers... I am glad I put it down. This story line isn't entertainment in my opinion.

Cecilia I had to read it for class--I never thought I would get through it. Putting it down was the best decision you ever made, trust me!