Rebecca's Reviews > Girls in Pants: The Third Summer of the Sisterhood

Jun 03, 2011

liked it
bookshelves: ya
Read in August, 2006

The last book currently in the series, even though the fourth one is supposed to be released this winter. These books read so fast and they don't divulge into any of the characters too much, that I barely remembered what happened in this one.

Bee went off to soccer camp and rekindled her friendship with whatever his name was from the first book.

Tibby's sister falls out of her bedroom window trying to pick an apple. Tibby feels horrible because she never opens her windows and he sister was begging for her to pick an apple earlier so she thinks it's her fault her sister got hurt.

Lena wants to go to art school, but her father won't support her. After her grandfather died in the last book, Lena's father moved his mother in with the family and there is a lot of tension in the house because she hates it so much and just wants to go back to greece

Carmen gets paid to hang out with Lena's grandmother and had to take her to the hospital sometimes and meets a boy named Win, who she likes, but is afraid only likes the "good Carmen" who does nice things for people which she thinks she is not. Her mother also has a baby with her new husband and she is worried how she'll fit in with her family.

Thee freakin' end. I don't know why I keep reading these. Mindless entertainment, I guess. The selection is dying at the library and I only took out three books last week and this was one of them. I need a new library.

Grade: C-

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Girls in Pants.