Emily May's Reviews > Fear

Apr 19, 12

bookshelves: young-adult, dystopia-utopia, sci-fi, 2012
Read from April 17 to 19, 2012

Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fear.

Aly (Fantasy4eva) i remember reading the first two and loving them. then i just forgot about them. how are you finding this? i really need get into this. it was such a promising series :)

Emily May It's good, but I still think it's too long. Grant is called the "Stephen King for young adults" and I completely see that. He spends a lot of time on subplots and eventually brings them all together, I think it's an admirable technique but it gets tedious after a while - I just want to know all the answers now!

Johnny ^^agree. I really like the story that he created but at points it just drags on and on. He stretches it out too much sometimes and by that point I'm on my hands and knees begging for answers!

Emily May I really don't think this should have been more than four books long, the story is stretched too thin and there are parts that bore me now. Hopefully Grant will deliver an ending epic enough to make it all worth it.

Johnny Definitley, in the last one I found myself just skimming over parts wanting it to be done. It better be an amazing ending. If it's not I am going to be so dissapointed, and possibly go crazy and throw something.