nine's Reviews > Only the Good Spy Young

Only the Good Spy Young by Ally Carter

Jun 02, 11

** spoiler alert ** I LOVED this book. I think it might be by far my most favorite. Things are finally starting intensify! I was kinda hoping that we would find out more thought. One part that really surprised me was were Cammie meets Zach's mom who is the Circles leader!!!! That totally caught me of guard. (Finding out about his mom kinda made me start thinking about his dad. who is Zach's dad??) I loved how she put that twist in it. The explosion part of the book was really cool.One of the things i loved about this book was the ending. It was in my word the perfect ending for this book. Cammie decides to go find the answers herself and i love where she's like "ill be back. And when i am, i promise ill have answers" (something around those lines. I'm super EXCITED for the fifth book!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Only the Good Spy Young.

Quotes nine Liked

Ally Carter
“I needed to see you. And touch you. And just... know”
Ally Carter, Only the Good Spy Young

Ally Carter
“Step 4: Cough and gag.
Step 5: Repeat Step 4 until it feels like maybe your lungs aren't inside your body anymore.
Step 6: Remember that a really cute boy is beside you, so try to cough in a far more attractive manner.”
Ally Carter, Only the Good Spy Young