Patrick's Reviews > Dead Beat

Dead Beat by Jim Butcher

Jun 26, 12

Read in May, 2011

"Polka will never die!"

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dead Beat.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Tobias Wolter Picturing that scene really was one of those "wat." moments.

Michael One of my favorite books in the series.

Search Love this one!

April I absolutely love that poster! I need one!!

David Monroe My favorite in the series.

Chris Ya, this is my favorite in the series too.

Leesa So far, this is my favorite in the series too! I loved the mechanics of necromancy here.

Elisabeth Jewell This was the first one of the series I read, loaned to me by a friend. It remains my very favorite, and even though it spoiled several surprises in the earlier books in the series, I consider it the standard against which all Dresdens are judged.

message 10: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa The most re-read Dresden book so far, for me. Awesomeness.

Elisabeth Jewell "That must have been hard," said Ramirez.
"Not really," I said. He looked at me skeptically. "Lifting an engine block is very simple, it's just a lot of work."
This line literally changed my outlook on life.

Jason Picard Zombie T-Rexs? Fast as hell, but they're a bitch in the corners...

Jackson Haden How strange..I also happen to be re-listening to The Dresden files and I'm just about to finish "Dead Beat". So addictive and my "Marsters Man Crush" is getting a little out of control. Cheers.."Kvothe will never die!"

Gabriel "I rode the dinosaur into the stream of zombies" is my most absolute favorite sentence in all of literature.

Alvaro That you like Desden Files as much as you do, is one of the reasons i always check out your recomendations.
Just so you know and in a totally differnt subject, your books are now available in Uruguay (that's where i'm form).

Theshrewedshrew An amazing rpg battle cry.

Froody My favorite Dresden Files book by far! One of the many awesome series I discovered through you, thanks Pat :D