Jenna's Reviews > The Chase

The Chase by L.J. Smith

Jun 02, 11

Read from June 01 to 02, 2011 — I own a copy

Just as I thought, I was horribly terrified! Just when I thought it was finally over, Julian seems to be hanging up by the moment, still hung up on Jenny. Tsk! I’m like “Just get over her man! gosh!” he’s killing me!!!! At first, I was also thrilled about Julian, I can’t think darkness is him or stuff, I think he was gorgeous etc. But then right in the middle of The Chase, I just woke up and was disgusted with him. I’m sorry ladies, but it just happened. I’m team TOM! (I never thought changing teams was possible,lol).

I felt how Jenny morphed into someone BRAVE but still kind. Her friends are all great. And reviewers were right, this game is better than the paper doll house. This got more THRILL. more ACTION. more THINKING and PUZZLING out. I was getting HYSTERICAL. The ending made me bite all things I could bite! I loved it that (view spoiler) , however it PAINED me when Tom was also gone! BUT, now, Jenny’s FERVOR is stronger. I can’t wait to read The Kill and once and for all finish this series!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Chase.