Veronica~Nhaughty's Reviews > Dragon Bound

Jun 17, 2011

bookshelves: fae, paranormal, didn-t-want-it-to-end
Recommended to Veronica~Nhaughty by: deesreads Read
Read from June 01 to 05, 2011

LOVED this one! Where can I find me a dragon?? GROWL!!!

Dragos is the last of his kind. A powerful dragon who has lived since the beginning of time. He is used to barking orders and people obeying his every command. Along comes Pia, a young halfling who is blackmailed into stealing an object from the dragon's hoard. When she succeeds in taking something from Dragos, which is unthinkable, he hunts her down, only to find that the little theif is not at all what he was expecting. Can her love tame the savage beast in him? You will just have to read it to find out!! ;)

A big thank you to the ladies at Shamless Romance for recommending this book!! It was HAWT!! I highly recommend this one!!

Some of my fav scenes/quotes:

"Payback was a beautiful bitch. She was also a good friend of his, and they were just getting started."--Dragos

"I'm going to eat you until you scream."--Dragos to Pia

"I had no idea anybody could do the things you did. And I want to know how soon we can do it again."--Pia to Dragos

"What you do with your tongue is a sin"--Pia to Dragos
6 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dragon Bound.

Quotes Veronica~Nhaughty Liked

Thea Harrison
“I am cursed with a terminal case of curiosity," he said. "I am jealous, selfish, acquisitive, territorial and possessive. I have a terrible temper, and I know I can be a cruel son of a bitch." He cocked his head. "I used to eat people, you know.”

Thea Harrison
“Payback was a beautiful bitch. She was also a good friend of his, and they were just getting started.”

Thea Harrison
“He gave her a lazy predatory smile as he moved his torso over heres. "You're not afraid of me at all anymore, are you?"
She sobered. Call her crazy, but she thought he would rather cut off his hands than hurt her. "So what if I'm not?" she muttered.
His beautiful, cruel mouth pulled into a smile. "I think if your're not crazy, it's a very good thing," he said. He moved, and before she realized what he intended, he had her hands pinned over her head. "It gives me all kinds of license to do bad things to you. With you. On you. In you.”

Thea Harrison
“He kissed the palm of her hand. "It means, you stupid woman, that I am learning too. Now you listen to me. I never stop thinking about you. You're with me everywhere I go but I miss you when we're apart. I've already shown that I will kill for you. I would also die for you. You make me laugh. You make me happy. You're my miracle and my home...I will always come for you, always want you, and always need you. We clear?"

She had begun to glow. "Sounds a lot love love to me.”

Thea Harrison
“He whispered, "I'm going to eat you until you scream."

~Dragos”

Comments (showing 1-8)

dateUp arrow    newest »

message 8: by Laurie (new) - added it

Laurie sounds like this book sizzles! I must read!

Tika Similar to Katie Macalister dragons??

Veronica~Nhaughty Haven't read those, but will now!! :D

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

YAY! Glad you liked it...I was Rhonda's pick for the month! I hope you can comment on the spot. Sam is having the same issue :(

Laurielu Bona Fide Reflections Okay, I added to my TBR list. It is in the top 5 books... Good review!

Laurielu Bona Fide Reflections BTW... the growl did it for me. :)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Laurie (Laurielu) wrote: "BTW... the growl did it for me. :)"

YAY

Veronica~Nhaughty Thanks ladies!! I sooooo loved this book...wanted to start all over!! Can't wait for the second one!!! I have already pre-ordered it!! Hee Hee!!