Tracy Riva's Reviews > Trojan Horse

Trojan Horse by David Lender

May 31, 11

bookshelves: assassin, counter-terrorism, fiction, intrigue, murder, suspense, terrorism, thriller
Read in May, 2011

Trojan Horse
By David Lender
Copyright 2011 by David T. Lender ASIN B004JF4J54

Trojan Horse by David Lender is a deeply involved story of terrorism, industrial espionage and intrigue taking place across the Saudi Arabia, Europe, the Middle East, and the United States. It involves a rich cast of characters who are very well developed and who remain in your memory long after you read the last page. It contains multiple plot twists and is so believable it is scary.

In Trojan Horse David Lender offers an unusual glimpse into the Muslim mind, both the good aspects and the bad ones. The people who honor the good they are taught, and who try to be stewards of the resources they have in trust for their people and the people who breed discontent and militant thought and stances in their followers.

I was really impressed with the quality of the storytelling in Trojan Horse. It is a rich and complex story that has to be carefully followed but the author weaves together all the varying aspects of the story quite artfully. I found myself absorbed in the story almost immediately and I read it through as quickly as could and still take in all the necessary details. I found my heart thundering in many places and nearly breaking in a few others but the story never failed to keep me absorbed.

I highly recommend Trojan Horse. It is a rich, compelling story. It is filled with well-developed tension. It is full of mystery and intrigue and interesting characters. It will hold your attention from start to finish and the story, as I already noted is realistic enough to be scary. It could happen and that’s part of what makes this such a compelling book to read. I couldn’t put it down and I think you’ll experience the same desire to see how the story unfolds to the exclusion of other activities. All my reading time, plus all my precious “free time” went into reading this book. I quite literally couldn’t put it down.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Trojan Horse.