Jill's Reviews > Make Mine a Bad Boy

3820197
Jun 01, 11

bookshelves: contemporary-romance, 2011-4-5-5-stars
Read from May 31 to June 01, 2011

Another fabulous read from new author Katie Lane. This contemporary romance is so well-written and so funny. I just hope she continues with stories set in the Texas town of Bramble with its endearing and quirky characters.

Highly recommended.

ARC courtesy of Grand Central Publishing via NetGalley

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Make Mine a Bad Boy.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hannah (new)

Hannah LOL! I love that title - too funny! I mean, who would ever read a romance called: "Make Mine an Obsessive Compulsive Car Salesman"?

Jill <>
You'd be surprised, Hannah. Afterall, at least 71 people read this - George Bush, Dark Prince of Love: A Presidential RomanceGeorge Bush, Dark Prince of Love  A Presidential Romance by Lydia Millet

message 3: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Haha! Too weird...

I'm a Calvin Cooledge kind of gal...

Jill Terrorists, criminals, etc aside,
is there anyone more unromantic than a politician?

message 5: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Jill wrote: "Terrorists, criminals, etc aside,
is there anyone more unromantic than a politician?"

Probably not. It's amazing how many sexual escapades they get into - must be all that power, 'cause it sure isn't their attractiveness.

message 6: by KatLynne (new) - added it

KatLynne I'm sold Jilly. Just purchased the first two in this series. Can't wait to get to them:)

Jill KatLynne wrote: "I'm sold Jilly. Just purchased the first two in this series. Can't wait to get to them:)"

I really hope you enjoy them KatLynne! I actually get a bit nervous when I'm so enthusiastic about a book or series.

*What if they don't like them? What if it's a waste of their time and money? Will my friend/s think I'm a moron for loving this book?*

See? Anyway, if you do, you do. If you don't, hopefully we're still friends. Lol!

message 8: by KatLynne (new) - added it

KatLynne Jill wrote: "KatLynne wrote: "I'm sold Jilly. Just purchased the first two in this series. Can't wait to get to them:)"

You should not be nervous at all Jilly! All of your recs have been 4 and 5 star reads for me. I would have missed out on some of the very best books if not for you dear friend:)

And if there's ever a book that I don't like as well, that's ok too:) That's part of the fun here, sharing our views and discussing our likes/dislikes of a book or author.

I always find it fascinating how each of us take away different things from a book. I love this! That's one of the best things I like here at GR.

So never be nervous and I hope you know how much your reviews are appreciated. Liking or not liking a book could never interfere with friendship:)

Remember Rocky's words from Golden Trail:) It's one of my fav quotes.
..."That’s the beauty of books. We get to take what we want out of them and it can be different for everyone.”

*Hugs* ♥

Jill Thanks KatLynne, that's really sweet of you to say. And I really like that quote from GT. I haven't read that one yet. But it is on Mt Ashley. (KA has her own separate mountain cos there's so many I want to read!)

message 10: by Wendy (new) - added it

Wendy Excellent Jilly!

Kristen (Peddler of Smut) This one looks good. Especially the cover. Nicely said, Jill.

message 12: by Jill (new) - rated it 4 stars