Lennongirl's Reviews > Smaragdgrün

Smaragdgrün by Kerstin Gier

An enjoyable ending to an entertaining trilogy. A bit of drama, a bit of excitement and some interesting relevations. The plot is finished in a way that worked for me, the general (action) plot has no loose ends, I had no questions left. I would've enjoyed some more/longer epilogue-thing that concluded the fates of some minor characters, though. And the finale itself was maybe a bit too downplayed. But overall, I'm totally okay with the ending and how we got there.

I was a bit hestitating starting this one, because for some weird and slightly embarrassing reason, I barely remembered anything about books 1 and 2 *facepalm* However, I wasn't in the mood to listen to those all over, so I decided to just try with book 3 and see how it goes - and it worked just swell, I was back into this universe very fast.

The reader: Good job. She had many voices to keep up with, but she gave all of them a different spin and it was easy to tell them apart.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Smaragdgrün.

Anica Oh, jetzt würde mich deine Meinung interessieren zum Anfang. :)

Lennongirl Werde ich dir mitteilen - dauert allerdings noch etwas, werde das im Urlaub hören (übernächste Woche) ;)