Jessica's Reviews > Howl's Moving Castle

F_50x66
May 30, 11

bookshelves: young-adult-books
Read in May, 2011

I loved this book! I'm a big fan of the movie Howl's Moving Castle and was so excited when I found out it was based on a young adult novel. I just had to check it out, and it's fantastic! The characters are memorable and likable. You can't help but get emotionally involved with them and their struggles and desires. And I absolutely love the eclectic world it's set in. It's such an interesting idea to have all these different worlds, including ours, tied together. The plot is compelling and interesting, and I literally couldn't put this book down! I plan to read the rest of the series, and any other books this author has written, as soon as I find the time. I'd recommend this book to any young adult without hesitation!

Warnings (on a scale from 1-5):

Nothing that I can think of. One of the reasons I was so impressed by this book is the fact that it tells a great story without resorting to anything dirty or inappropriate. It's definitely a rarity in young adult books these days.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Howl's Moving Castle.