♆ BookAddict ✒ La Crimson Femme's Reviews > Two to Love

Two to Love by Sophie Oak

May 30, 11

bookshelves: menage, erotica, non-lendable-kindle
Read in May, 2011 — I own a copy

The second book set in Bliss was just as blissfully sexy as the first one I read. I enjoyed this book greatly. I loved Zane. Nate was a stick in the mud who needed his ass kicked. Callie - the poor dumb girl. Callie is actually the sweetest girl. She is the embodiment of a nice girl. I love how she's so tolerant and helpful. She truly has a good heart. Zane is the perfect match for her. He's kind of zaney. (Couldn't help it!) Nate was definitely the rich boy now poor one. He was pretty messed up if he thought the people he loved would be able to survive in the hoity toity high society.

The slight suspense and mystery going on was actually quite easy to guess and I knew immediately who the bad guys where. I immediately put 2 + 2 = 4 when I found out about the missing account numbers. SO if you are reading for a complex story line regarding the situation, this is not the book for you. If you want to read a deep and meaningful relationship between a triad, this is a book for you. The sex is once again pretty hot. It's not too kinky, but the way Ms. Oak writes her sex scenes, it feel so real that I receive a delicious little voyeur thrill. What I enjoy most is how the small town of Bliss pulls together. Another great read with romance and a HEA.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Two to Love.