nd - ♥ Master's kitten ♥'s Reviews > The Man Within

The Man Within by Lora Leigh

Jun 02, 11

bookshelves: paranormal-erotic, part-of-a-series, pnr-animals, paranormal-romance
Read on May 30, 2011

This is the second book in the Feline Breed by Lora Leigh and it's roarin' hot!

Roni is in love with Taber, who is one of the genetically altered Feline Breeds. The world has just found out about the "cats" (and other breeds)and Roni realizes the "mark" she carries on her neck, left by Taber 15 months ago, links her to him, she is his Mate. Trouble is, Roni believes Taber left her because she wasn't "woman enough" for him. How can he want her now, when he didn't want her then?

There are a lot of hurt feelings on both parts, things that each one believes to be the truth, is actually far from it. But love and fate have a way of bringing together those that are destined to be together.

The kiss that seals Roni to Taber (through the hormones he delivers to her body), leads to Roni going into "Heat", and well.. let the fun begin!

We see a lot of our favorite characters from the last book all throughout this installment. Which I was really happy about. I get "attached" to characters and hate to "close the book" on them with them never to be heard from again. Lora Leigh makes sure the ones you love are still around, even in "supporting roles".

This is another HOT installment and as I warned in my previous review: The Man Within contains extremely sexual situations and extremely explicit language which some readers may find offensive.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Man Within.

05/30/2011 page 87