Dhezza Silverio's Reviews > A Beautiful Evil

A Beautiful Evil by Kelly Keaton

Apr 22, 12

bookshelves: e-books-slash-i-books, read-in-2012
Read from April 14 to 21, 2012

Ari started training with Bran on how to control her power while investigating on how to defeat Athena. In her searched, she found out how to get into Athena Realm. One day, Ari and Bastian chasing one of Athena's minions and they accidentally run into one of the entrance of Athena's realm. They saw how Athena's torturing Ari's father. Athena, playing her own games brought them back to their world so Ari is searching for a way to go back. Ari, Bastian and Henri went but Athena's too powerful to defeat.

It was boring during from the start to halfway of the story. It was better when they kept prisoner at Athena's. Bastian a full-blown vampire and a warlock finally tasted a blood. He was now a powerful Arnaud and Warlock. I liked it. There's also Violet, I don't know what creature she is but she's powerful in her sort of way. And Ari's father, Theron. A hunter. There's something disturbing about him. I want to see what he can really do heal and all.

I will never forget this, "Sebastian had simply commanded the creatures of the ruins in his mind: stop breathing. And that's what they'd done. They'd suffocated themselves. Because he'd told them too." I don't know but I loved this line. LOL.

I'm pretty sure there's a third book. Way to go to defeat the bitch Athena. I hope Ari and Bastian thing for each other will evolve. I want a good romance.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Beautiful Evil.