Jennifer's Reviews > Hollowland

Hollowland by Amanda Hocking

Oct 27, 11

Read on October 14, 2011

FREE RIGHT NOW ON AMAZON!!! http://www.amazon.com/Hollowland-The-...

funny gifs

^REMY^ is one badass zombie killer! Nineteen year old Remy and her eight year old brother Max have been living at a quarantine. When the quarantine goes under attack by zombies, Remy escapes with another girl named Harlow but her brother was already evacuated. Remy will stop at nothing to find him. Heading north to where she was told her brother was taken, she picks up a lion, a doctor named Blue, and a rock star named Lazlo. Remy was a strong character with a smart head. She wants to protect her brother and puts nothing else first. Lazlo can't help but respect and notice a girl like her. Remy is a protector and Lazlo isn't the brightest crayon in the pack but he is sweet so she pushes him away but he pushes back. I absolutely loved the relationship dynamic between the two. Always nice to have a strong female who is chased by the guy for a change. Also Lazlo was such a unique love interest. I don't want to say too much more because it is an adventure you just have to read to unfold yourself. I am in agony till November when the next one, Hollowmen, comes out!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hollowland.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Melissa LOVED this!! So glad you did too!

Melissa The only thing that sucks is that the next one's release has been pushed back, so I don't think it will be out this month as planned =(

Jennifer AWWWW shuckers! I know it was supposed to be out in October and I keep checking Amazon for it cause I wanted to be able to read both in a row but haven't seen when it will come out!

message 4: by MISS VAIN (new) - added it

MISS VAIN Thank you for the freebee info. :)

Jennifer Sure it was a great book and with a free price you can't go wrong in giving it a try!

message 6: by MISS VAIN (new) - added it

MISS VAIN That's for sure. :) I just downloaded it.;)

Lucy Thank you! I downloaded this book because of your link. I also sent it to a friend. I'm on a zombie kick right now so this will be useful.

Wendy Lohr Thanks for the info and awesome review! Just downloaded this to my Kindle. :)

Claire Elise the review combined with the awesome picture makes me really want to read Hollowland this second! never thought i'd be reading a book with zombies but theres a first for everything!

message 10: by Tina (new) - rated it 4 stars

Tina I agree with claire your pic and enthusiasm won me over. Plus, it is free so why not? I went ahead and downloaded it :)