Kaylea Cross's Reviews > Dangerous Boys and Their Toy

Dangerous Boys and Their Toy by Shayla Black

May 29, 11

bookshelves: favorites

Whoa...
This book was a bit far fetched in terms of plot at times, but it was so hot it darn near melted my corneas. Well written, with likable characters and a surprising depth of emotion that completely sucked me into the story. Have a cold drink ready when you read this one! Will definitely be reading more of Ms. Black!
5 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dangerous Boys and Their Toy.

message 1: by Nissie (new) - added it

Nissie Kaylea, read Wicked Ties!

Kaylea Cross So funny! Am just finishing it now :)

Have to say, I'm not a huge fan of Jack's. I'm thinking for me the book is around a 3.5 or 4 star. Still, very hot!

message 3: by Nissie (new) - added it

Nissie Hehe!

I really liked Jack. On paper. Not sure how I'd handle a real life Jack. :)

Are you going to finish the series?

Kaylea Cross I didn't know it was a series. Does it involve Deke? Then hell yes!

message 5: by Nissie (new) - added it

Nissie The next book, Decadent, is Deke's story. I had a few problems with it, but still very good. Very hot, very kinky. Then there's Delicious and Surrender To Me that are already out. Belong To Me, Wicked To Love, and Mine To Hold are still to come!

Kaylea Cross Wow. Holy prolific writer! I do like Ms. Black's voice a lot, so I'm sure I'll keep reading. I really like Deke so far. Very alpha but yummy and protective. Sigh...

message 7: by Nissie (new) - added it

Nissie I really like her, too. I hope you don't hate Deke after his book. I didn't but a lot of people did. His cousin Luc seems to be the fave in that one.

She also has 2 more series. Bound and Determined and Strip Search. Both excellent books. The other one is The Doomsday Brethren. I think it's paranormal. I haven't read any of those.

Kaylea Cross Oh no! Aw, don't make me hate Deke. *pouts*

Wow, she puts out a lot of books! I'd better get cracking on them. Thanks for the recs, though.

(Seriously, how much will I not like Deke when I read his story? I don't know if I can do that to myself.)

message 9: by Nissie (new) - added it

Nissie I don't hate him at all. I still love him. I wanted to slap him up side the head a few times, but that happens for me in a lot of books. :)
If you like a tortured soul hero who doesn't know quite how to handle it for a while, you'll be just fine with Deke. He's still Deke. Very protective and yummy. And alpha. ;)

Kaylea Cross Oh yeah, he still sounds yummy to me. And I totally know what it means to want to slap a character upside the head! I've done it with a few of mine. Like Ben :)

And my own hubby too, sometimes. (Don't tell him I said that. I'll totally deny it!)

message 11: by Nissie (new) - added it

Nissie LOL I won't tell. I think most (all) men could use a good slap from time to time. :D

I'm sending you a PM.