Mickey Mullen's Reviews > Elijah the Last Prophet

Elijah the Last Prophet by Mickey R. Mullen

Oct 21, 12

(Review from the author)

I'm the author of the book, which church or religious organization do you think will be in the kingdom of God? Those around Him never believed Him either. Why? It reads; because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Why would I expect any one to believe me if they never believed Jesus.

What happened to me was holy and it showed the power that God has. It reads; they don't understand the scriptures nor the power of God.

Am I disobeying God trying to reveal the power of God? Yes it is hard to believe what happened to me I will agree to that. That is why I went to a Carpenter vocational school after it happened, I knew no one would believe me.

Am I wrong in what I did, not according to the KJB of 1611? People can't seem to get enough of preachers telling you how much God loves them mainly when they have St John 3:16 for verification.

God made me see clearly the truth in His Word in St John 7:5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and than shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye. 6. Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, llest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend (tear) you.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Elijah the Last Prophet.