Amanda P's Reviews > Angel Burn

Angel Burn by L.A. Weatherly

3820088
Nov 10, 11

Read from November 04 to 07, 2011

Angel Burn was different than any, I mean any angel book I have read. The cover really draws you in and also the synopsis. But I did like it. It had a different take on what angels can do to humans. I did like the 3 character point of views from Willow, Alex, Jonah, and one important angel. It was very well written. The beginning was a little slow, until Alex came into the picture and saved Willow from the Angels, since she is a Half-Angel who is very powerful. These Angels are not the ones we picture in the bible or even in pictures. These Angels are evil things that can make the human race die!

It did take me a while to get into it, but it did succeed in capturing my attention with the plot and the characters. I thought the romance was a little quick between Willow and Alex, but I think they still would have fallen in love with each other despite being stuck and running away from the CIA and the Church of Angels. L.A. Weatherly has beautiful writing! Her writing sucks you in and you can imagine what she is writing, especially the action scenes + romance scenes. The ending had the most action and it can bring you to surprise, but it was very interesting how the Angel population does come to be when they land on Earth.

Overall, it is a great book to read. It takes Angels to a new idea. Romance is discovered between two people who are the forbidden to be together. The first few chapters will get you attention. Alex and Willow are very good characters who do belong together. Weatherly is a talented writer and I look forward to the next book Angel Fire when it comes out early next year to find out more about them and the world of evil Angels.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Angel Burn.