Kristine Coumbe's Reviews > Secrets of the Vine for Women: Breaking Through to Abundance

Secrets of the Vine for Women by Darlene Wilkinson

May 29, 2011

bookshelves: highly-recommended, lds-christian, nonfiction
Read in May, 2011

I have been trying to think how to express my pleasure and gratitude for a wonderful book called "Secrets of the Vine for Women." I did not know what to expect until I started reading and I found that the book is extremely relate-able and accessible. I have a deeper understanding of John 15 and other Bible scriptures mentioned than before. Also, this book will be excellent to use with daily scripture study as the author advises on page 87 in chapter 5. I feel the author Wilkinson teaches us how to better appreciate and use scriptures for a closer relationship with Heavenly Father. I found the study guide extremely helpful,especially when journaling during reading this book or after. I know the title says "for women" but I think my husband would enjoy this book too. I received "Secrets of the Vine for Women" by Darlene Marie Wilkinson through a reader program called Blogging for Books and am not required to write an affirmative review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Secrets of the Vine for Women.