Pam's Reviews > Uncharted TerriTORI

Uncharted TerriTORI by Tori Spelling

May 30, 11

bookshelves: memoir
Read from May 28 to 30, 2011

it's hard to compare this book with Tori's first two. if you've seen her TV show, then you've pretty much read this book. and I supposed that's what makes this one harder to enjoy- since before you really felt like you were getting a new piece of information.

I felt like I was having a panic attack the entire time I was reading this book. her thoughts are so scatterbrained and busy, it was sometimes hard to follow her logic.

I am hopeful for her that she can have a relationship with her mother, as I have a great one with mine and couldn't imagine such a rift. unfortunately, most of the time I was reading I just kept thinking that she was reassuring us (more than herself) that she had everything under control and was truly happy. I absolutely believe that she loves her children/husband/family more than anything but have have a harder time believing that she is creating her own happily ever after. she just doesn't seem... satisfied.

that said, I don't know how anyone gets there. I guess we all just need to be in the moment more and less ahead of ourselves.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Uncharted TerriTORI.

05/28/2011 page 80