Jowanna 's Reviews > Supernova

Supernova by C.L. Parker

Jul 08, 11

bookshelves: adult-parnormal-reviews
Read in May, 2011

I was very pleased to be able to review this book. I met C.L. and her sister a little over a year ago at a JR Ward signing. At that time she was writing at Fan Fiction. As we stood in line her sister beamed with pride and proclaimed that one day...her sister would have a book of her own. True to her words, next JR Ward signing I see her and yell "Hey! Remember me?" She then says "Yes" and proceeds to announce her new book. That's when I tell her about my book blog and hear you have the making of a book/blog marriage. LOL

I did not know what to expect upon reading Supernova. When you're out and about meeting new people you can run into all kinds of nut jobs, but I was very surprised. An ORIGINAL concept. Which says a lot since I am kind of downing myself. (I still like to write about the Vamps, Faes and Weres.) You can imagine how excited I was to read this story. I enjoyed it. I truly did.

So here is what the synopsis does not tell you:

C.L Parker writes a very descriptive story. Her words envelops you and makes you feel as if you are right there, bringing your senses to life, along with the characters.

Not only is this book refreshing with it's new ideas. It is also comical. This comes with the use of her "Sassy Gay Character" Gabe. I found myself several times having a genuine chuckle over his antics and phrases.

Kerrigan and Dominic are totally believable characters whose lives has been thrown together. I loved their interaction with one another. The story is quite the tease, and I loved it. I am looking forward to more stories from C.L. Parker.
6 likes • Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Supernova.

C.L. Parker Anyone that hasn't already picked up their copy of this book needs to go to C. L.'s website at right now and order your copy. You won't be disappointed. Every page finds you more engrossed in the story and it is very hard to put down. There are many elements of surprise as well as an untimate hotness. The book is also available on in Kindle version. Hurry now!! Go get your copy and find out what all the buzz is about!