Cole Riann's Reviews > Remastering Jerna

Remastering Jerna by Ann Somerville

May 28, 2011

bookshelves: m-m, m-m-bdsm-fetish, to-read, own-in-paperback

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Remastering Jerna.

JSidelinger Hi,Cole.
I recently bought & read this book. I am happy to send it to you if you wish - I liked it well enough but it isn't one that I am likely to read again. Just let me know.
~j

message 2: by Cole (new) - added it

Cole Riann JSidelinger wrote: "Hi,Cole.
~j"

I'd love that, thanks! Send me a message with any info you need and I'll write back to you. Thanks :)

Lauraadriana Are you reading with us tomorrow?

message 4: by Cole (new) - added it

Cole Riann Lauraadriana wrote: "Are you reading with us tomorrow?"

If I can, I'll write you later to let you know. Do you just say what day and then people read when they want? Is there a specific place you talk?

Lauraadriana Cole wrote: "Lauraadriana wrote: "Are you reading with us tomorrow?"

Yeah, we usually say the day and people get to it as they get to it...I'm eight hours ahead of CST, so I usually wait until T or one of the girls lets me know she's going to start before I start, so we can chat as we read.

Someone usually starts chatting up on someone's review thread and we all kinda go there...T and I normally do that or PM each other as well. T and I read something together almost every day, so we have our own little system :O)

message 6: by Cole (new) - added it

Cole Riann Lauraadriana wrote: "Cole wrote: "Lauraadriana wrote: "Are you reading with us tomorrow?"

Cool :) Well, I'm not sure yet, so if I do have the book and I'm going to read it, I'll message you sometime tomorrow. Thanks sweetie!

message 7: by Lauraadriana (last edited May 29, 2011 01:25AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lauraadriana Cole wrote: "Lauraadriana wrote: "Cole wrote: "Lauraadriana wrote: "Are you reading with us tomorrow?"

Cool, hope you can join us, if not, we're always reading something you can join us in :O) I'll probably start this on the late side, I'm supposed to do a final round of beta reading of my friend's novel, so will spend a chunk of my day doing that...Oh and yeah doing my actual job :O)