Carla's Reviews > Tòquio Blues. Norwegian Wood

Tòquio Blues. Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami

This book is just adorable and so emotional. It is written in a way that it is easy to relate to what the main character, Toru Watanabe, is explaining. It is easy to understand him and the way he feels.
This book talks about friendship, love, growing up and is just fantastic.
It's been months since I finished reading it and I still have to think of the book quite often.
I loved it.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tòquio Blues. Norwegian Wood.

Quotes Carla Liked

Haruki Murakami
“If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.”

Haruki Murakami
“But who can say what's best? That's why you need to grab whatever chance you have of happiness where you find it, and not worry about other people too much. My experience tells me that we get no more than two or three such chances in a life time, and if we let them go, we regret it for the rest of our lives.”

Haruki Murakami
“Nobody likes being alone that much. I don't go out of my way to make friends, that's all. It just leads to disappointment. ”

Haruki Murakami
“I didn't have much to say to anybody but kept to myself and my books. With my eyes closed, I would touch a familiar book and draw it's fragrance deep inside me. This was enough to make me happy.”

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Luis A mí también me pareció genial. Este autor sabe describir muy bien este tipo de situaciones cotidianas con un toque de drama.
Prueba con "Al sur de la Frontera, al oeste del Sol", a mí me gustó también mucho.