Kirsty~Vhixen's Reviews > Backstage Pass

May 30, 11

bookshelves: ebooks-pdf-kindle, erotica-romance
Read from May 28 to 30, 2011

**4.5 stars**

it was so HAWT! i don't know where to start! it would of gotten 5 stars if Myrna hadn't of pissed me off towards the end, lol.

by the time i had reached chpt 4 i thought i might combust! i was so horny...yes, that might not be unusual BUT it lasted through-out the entire book. the only time i was so freaking turned on was during the threesome when i started to cry. and all because of Myrna. well technically it was Trey that had me in tears....but it was Myrna's MINEing that got me mad!! she didn't even really want him...but she wasn't going to let him anywhere near someone that DID love him? what the hell's up with that!?!

is it wrong that i'm hoping she'll see sense and let Brian and Trey have some time together? until Trey finds his mate (and i'm hoping it's a guy) then can't he have a little bit of happiness? i really like Trey...he's definitely one of my favourites!

i can't wait to read the second book now.....

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Backstage Pass.

Comments (showing 1-16)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

~Jessica~I'm a Hoodie Ninja~ Girrrrrl you are going to love this one!

Kirsty~Vhixen i finished it last night...going to write my review in a little bit, rawr was it hot!! though i'm now not a Myrna fan....i'll bitch over on our Sinners thread, hehe...i was too scared to open it for spoilers.

~Jessica~I'm a Hoodie Ninja~ girl if you didn't like Myrna then wait till you get to Jessica!

Kirsty~Vhixen Why? is she the HEA of #2?....or are you saying you want Brian and you're worse? LOL. i never even checked to see who #2 was about. i feel so bad. i want Eric and Trey....and Brian....maybe Jace from time to time. i'm not a Sed fan.

Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog) I'm glad you liked it. So did I. oh no, you willlove Sed. he is totally *thud*.

Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog) oh so sorry, I tend to pass out when thinking of Brian and Sed. they are just sooooo *thud*

~Jessica~I'm a Hoodie Ninja~ Kirsty~Vhixen wrote: "Why? is she the HEA of #2?....or are you saying you want Brian and you're worse? LOL. i never even checked to see who #2 was about. i feel so bad. i want Eric and Trey....and Brian....maybe Jace fr..."

#2 is about Sed and Jessica(yes we unfortunately share the same name)
Some people hate her, some people like her and some people like me ripped their hair out to tolerate her and give the benefit of the doubt. She can shag like a minx tho!

Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog) Yes. She can Shag can't she.
But who care about those wenches. It'a all about Brian and Sed *thud*

message 8: by ~Jessica~I'm a Hoodie Ninja~ (last edited May 31, 2011 12:48PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

~Jessica~I'm a Hoodie Ninja~ I like Brian more..you can have Sed LOL
I can't wait for the other books! They all have something in them I LURV!

Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog) Lmaooo.
Have you read the easter story Olivia put out? And the teaser for Tray's book?
She had it posted on FB, while back.
And visit the Sinner's website.

~Jessica~I'm a Hoodie Ninja~ Totally visited the sinners website! It's so cool. It looks like a REAL bands site.

Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog) Lmaooo. We're such groupies!!!!

Kirsty~Vhixen oh no! i still haven't gotten over to their site yet...Jen will kick myass for that! lol.

i tend to be a hater if i don't like every little thing the girl does (no...it's not the same of guys) so i'm guessing i won't like her, haha.

message 3: by ~Jessica~I'm a Hoodie Ninja~ (last edited May 31, 2011 05:31PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

~Jessica~I'm a Hoodie Ninja~ You def wont like her.

And Grangela Yes we are!!

Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog) Did you guys see the shirts?! I wannnt!