Rosy 's Reviews > City of Fallen Angels

City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare

May 28, 11

bookshelves: school-books

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read City of Fallen Angels.

Quotes Rosy Liked

Cassandra Clare
“Magnus sighed. "Alexander, I've been alive for hundreds of years. I've been with men, been with women - with faeries and warlocks and vampires, and even a djinn or two." He looked sideways at Maryse, who looked mildly horrified. "Too much information?”

Cassandra Clare
“You left me. You made a pet out of me, and then you left me. If love were food, I would have starved on the bones you gave me.”

Cassandra Clare
“Now," Clary said. "I don't want to wait. Do you?"

He didn't reply, just got up off the floor and picked his shirt. He looked at Clary, and almost smiled. "If we're going to the Silent City, you might want to get dressed. I mean, I appreciate the bra-and-panties look, but I don't know if the Silent Brothers will. There are only a few of them left, and I don't want them to die of excitement."

Clary got up off the bed and threw a pillow at him, mostly out of relief. She reached for her clothes and began to pull her shirt on. Just before it went over her head, she caught sight of the knife lying on the bedspread, gleaming like a fork of silvery flame.”