Ruth's Reviews > The Wedding Girl

The Wedding Girl by Madeleine Wickham

May 30, 11

Read from May 27 to 30, 2011

After the amazing, scary things that I read in Cruel and Usual Punishment, I need to turn to something lighter!

After the last book that I read, this one was just what the doctor ordered! Light and fluffy!

Milly and Simon are one week away from a very elaborate wedding. A few days beofore the wedding, Alexander, the wedding photographer arrives on the scene ready to take pictures. Suddenly Milly realizes that Alexander is one of only four people who know a secret, a very important secret, from her past which could change life as she now knows it. Will the secret see the light of day? What will happen to Milly and Simon as they weather this storm?

A nice piece of escapist literature. Enjoy!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Wedding Girl.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Mary Ruth, I read this book and gave it 3 stars, it was unusual, but I remember enjoying it somewhat.

Ruth I couldn't find it in my book but I wonder if the two characters that I remembered might have also been in her book Gate Crashers which I did read.

Mary No they were not in that book, I read it also. I enjoyed it more than Wedding Girl, though. Even recommended it to one of Lou's friends having troubles with his wife.