Greg's Reviews > The Force Unleashed II.

The Force Unleashed II. by Sean Williams

5520736
May 27, 11

bookshelves: star-wars
Read in November, 2010

This book was pretty much the one that got the ball rolling on my reading. I had played the 1st game, and really enjoyed the way the story played out. I couldn't wait for the 2nd game and decided to get the book to satisfy my need to see where the characters were going. I really liked the book, having played the 1st game I was familiar with the characters and the story took off right from the beginning. I still have not played the 2nd game due to the poor reviews, but this book was really good, I've had a hard time NOT playing the 2nd game yet, at least not for the price tag it currently carries.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Force Unleashed II..

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christian (new)

Christian Games in books are always good. I suggest Assassin's Creed Renaissance if your interested in Assassin's Creed.

Greg I've heard the books follow the storyline of the game very closely. Do the books offer a grander picture of what goes on in the story?

message 3: by Christian (new)

Christian Yep. In Brotherhood you have unlock able memories involving Christina, Ezio's former flame when he was in Firenze. Explains things that happens and they actually used that in Brotherhood. The unlock able memories thing involving his girlfriend. They got it from the book. Pick it up. You might like it.

Greg Thank you Christian, I'll add it to my list of "to read".

message 5: by Christian (new)

Christian Your welcome. You'll like it.