Ibjoy1953's Reviews > More Stories from Grandma's Attic

More Stories from Grandma's Attic by Arleta Richardson

U_50x66
May 27, 11

Read in April, 2011

Again, the author is telling more stories from the grandma she lived with in Michigan. Her grandma tells of things that happened in the cabin and the farm house she and her parents lived in, along with her two brothers. It seems that they had fun getting into a little trouble now and then. In this book, you will find sixteen more stories, treasures from her grandma’s attic as she calls it. These are of some of the things she and her brother got into as youngsters. In this one, there is a time an Indian comes to their house with a basket, upsetting them all, The Stranger, but did they ever find out his name? There was a Pig in a Poke and even a Pig in Baby Clothes. You will find more heartwarming stories when grandma was young.

And again, this is a great getaway book, for laughs, cries, sadness, and then just all around fun. The grandma lived in much simpler times that we live in today, and told stories that we would never think of. I recommend this book to anyone. I think it can be enjoyed by adults and younger ones alike!

The book was given to me by the publisher through B&B Media Group. I appreciate being able to read and review this book for them. I was not expected to give a positive review. The opinions of this review are mine only

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read More Stories from Grandma's Attic.