Kristen's Reviews > The Bronze Horseman

The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons

Sep 27, 13

bookshelves: kindle-books, read-in-2011, read-in-2013, romance, historical-fiction, world-war-ii-fiction
Read from May 27 to June 16, 2011

I tried to savor this book as long as I could...but I ended up reading the rest of it today in a big hurry on lunch b/c I just *had* to see what happened and goodness knows I couldn't wait until the end of the day!

This book is amazing. It's not for everyone. It's a little slow moving in the beginning but once it gets going, you are in for the long haul. This book really messes with your emotions - you are deliriously happy, frustrated, disgusted, annoyed, full of longing, sad, angry, scared....You are INVESTED in these characters.

It's an amazing story. In fact, i think this is the first time in my adult life that I used the word "epic" and actually meant it. This book is EPIC. Before I was even done, I promptly went to the library and checked out all the books they had by this author. I'm looking forward to reading more of her writing.

I urge you to read this book. I adored it, and I'm sure I can't say anything new that other goodreads members have already added. :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Bronze Horseman.

06/14/2011 "85% done. This book is amazing so far. I dont want it to end but I have to see what happens!"
04/24/2013 marked as: currently-reading