Jessa ♥dhanger♥ EvilDarkSide's Reviews > Because You're Mine

Because You're Mine by Lisa Kleypas

May 28, 11

bookshelves: historical-romance
Read from May 27 to 28, 2011

Loved this one! Lisa Kleypas never fails to write a brilliant romance. Some might be slightly better than others but this one is definitely at the top of the list. Logan and Maddy compliment each other well. Sweet and lovable Maddy is exactly what the cynical, sarcastic, and aloof Logan needs. Logan, a brilliant actor and self made man of riches, only has one love....the theater. Until one innocent young lady barrels into his world and shows him that love is worth risking everything for. The struggle that Logan goes through is heart breaking and Maddy gets the brunt of it, but she continues to believe in their love despite Logan's repeated rejections. Logan loves Maddy with an all consuming passion that he denies with every breath, but soon his love for her dominates his life and he must accept her into his heart and soul. A big 5 stars for this lovely and passionate book!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Because You're Mine.

Quotes Jessa ♥dhanger♥ EvilDarkSide Liked

Lisa Kleypas
“You deserve someone better than me. Someone young and idealistic…someone who can experience things for the first time along with you. I'm not always kind, and I have more faults than I'd care to name. All I can promise is that I'll want you until my last breath.”
Lisa Kleypas, Because You're Mine

Lisa Kleypas
“Love me?” Madeline asked with a faint smile.

“It used to be love.” He brushed his lips over her closed eyelids. “Now there's no word for it.”

“You once told me that you thought love was a weakness.”

“I was wrong,” he whispered, kissing the corners of her mouth. “I've discovered it's my only strength.”
Lisa Kleypas, Because You're Mine