Olgaod96's Reviews > When Lightning Strikes

When Lightning Strikes by Lene Kaaberbøl

May 26, 11

bookshelves: 3rd-tri-books
Read in April, 2011

When Lightning Strikes is about the 5 W.I.T.C.H. friends meeting a salamander named Danny. A salamander is a magical creature that can change into different things, and special ones can change into light. Will befriends Danny, and he steals the Medallion, a 'necklace' that basically stores the girls' powers. The girls have to take back the medallion otherwise they are powerless. They travel to a different land, where the sky is red all the time, and the thunderstorms are about 100 times stronger than they are on Earth. They finally find Danny and they lead a courageous battle during a thunderstorm. Can they win?

I liked this book because it also has a lot of action. I especially liked the part of the battle and when they find out that Danny is gone because Will talked to the radio in Danny's apartment room. There were a lot of tense places in the book too. I would also recommend this book to anyone who likes the W.I.T.C.H. series, and anyone who likes a good fantasy.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read When Lightning Strikes.