Ben's Reviews > The Last Olympian

The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan

Jun 02, 2011

The Last Olympians was one of the best books i have ever read, the storyline was perfect I felt as if I was in the book but no one could see me or hear me but I could hear everything. At school I could not even put the book down. The way Rick Riordan wrote the book i felt as if I knew the characters my whole life. The book also generated feeling I cried at the sad parts gasped at the surprising parts and laughed at the funny parts wherever the book's feeling went my feeling went with it. I loved the book so much I even wished I could be an amazing half-blood. I got this book for my birthday but I opened it before and the whole entire week I was itching to read it. I even told my friend to read it and she loves the series as much as I do. Personally I think Riordan should write another book. This was the biggest book of them all I never think I have ever read another interesting series. Rick Riordan makes sure everyone can relate to it and he thinks about the audience a lot that is the most important thing an author can do.

To those who might be afraid I will spoil anything, I wont. I will only say this; many twists and turns await you. In the final book of the Percy Jackson series, Rick Riordan has woven a tale, pulling all the threads together into a tapestry, with everything he had done before coming together in a epic, emotional ending... a ending that stirred my emotions in a way no author has done to me.

Mystery

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Last Olympian.