Gladys (glad4twilight)'s Reviews > Lothaire

Lothaire by Kresley Cole

Jan 17, 12

bookshelves: biting, dirtysexysick, juicebox, paranormal-romance
Read from January 15 to 17, 2012

Wow! This book is crazy. I didn't think you could write this kind of stuff and publish it but apparently you can!! I loved it this is going on my dirtysexysick shelf.

Lothaire is a brute. I dont think I have met a character that is so uncaring, selfish, sexy and dominating at the same time. He has gone through a lot and lived a long time. He kills and takes what he wants ruthlessly. It's hard to imagine loving him but enter Elisabeth. She is funny witty strong confident and stubborn the perfect match. She is from the mountains with a southern twang. It is hysterical laugh out loud funny to listen to her comments. Yet she has such a sad story being imprisoned and threatened so she tries to sacrifice herself for her family.

I loved to watch these two go at it. Lothaire is so strong and just does whatever he wants. The sex is amazing and I have no words to describe the Valkyerie...they are just the best. The characters in these books are so memorable unique in every way. Lothaire with his Russian accent and words made me weak. Their story being so different because they seperate after finding each other was refreshing because really who could put up with this crazy vampire. This was such a good story.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lothaire.