Casey Schneider's Reviews > Tangerine

Tangerine by Edward Bloor

Mar 05, 08

bookshelves: book-report-books
Read in February, 2008

This is actually the best book I've read before, even though I don't read much. I can relate to it a lot, because it's about soccer, and I play it a lot. In this book, Paul Fisher is a young boy who moved from Texas, too Tangerine, Florida. He goes to a school where he can finally play soccer, but then has a conflict because of his impaired vision. That is a whole different part of the story, my favorite part. His parents have been lying to him his whole life about why he has impaired vision. Erik, Paul's brother, is not a nice brother at all, they do not get along what so ever. Paul is terrified of Erik. Later in the story, you find out the bad stuff that Erik gets into, and how he is part of Paul's vision problems. I recommend this book to anyone, best book ever.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tangerine.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Beth (new)

Beth Casey,
This sounds like a good book. I've heard similar things from other students. I think I need to read it. Had you read it before?
Mrs. Spratt

Lynette ~ Escaping Reality – One Book at a Time ~ Umm... If this is the best book ever, how come you only gave it four stars?

Leslie Alexander I have gone to the first pages and so far I like what I've read!:)

Kyrie Mcfarland This book is really good it has a lot of detail.

message 5: by Tay (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tay Erik is crazy! I picked this book up, totally prepared to be bored, and was awed! Definently an amazing book!

NikoLeach I read this book for summer reading and I was pleasantly surprised. I thought it was going to be boring and dry but it was good. Erik was mean, but that just made the book even better.

Andres Best book I have ever read especially the ending.