Katy's Reviews > Definitely Dead

Definitely Dead by Charlaine Harris

F_50x66
Mar 20, 12

Read from February 27 to March 01, 2012

Haha! I just bought this today from the Friends of the Library book sale at my library, and even though I couldn't tell which book this was in the series, I didn't think it would be #6!! Does that mean I have to read the first five??

Well I finally got to this book I purchased almost a year ago! Glad I made the commitment to read the series from the beginning, but this book in the series was not my favorite. I sort of have a lot going on personally, so I don't know if I just wasn't able to let all that go and connect with this book (although one of the reasons that I enjoy this series is because I don't really have to engage a lot with these stories to get the gist), but it just seemed like a lot was going on and I neither understood nor cared about the double-crossings and the "who sent whom to hurt Sookie"s. And I miss Alcide! I have such an inappropriate crush on that fictional werewolf! I get a kick out of Eric, especially after watching the TV series and having a huge inappropriate crush on Alexander Skarsgard, and Quinn, too, but something about this story just didn't grab me. If you asked me even now, I probably couldn't even tell you what happened. And I just finished it!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Definitely Dead.