Leonie's Reviews > Prom Nights from Hell

Prom Nights from Hell by Meg Cabot

May 30, 11

bookshelves: read-in-2011, romance, short-story, supernatural, supernatural-creatures, young-adult, fiction, school, female-protagonist, fantasy, contemporary
Read from May 29 to 31, 2011 — I own a copy, read count: 1

This is a story bundle containing 5 stories. I'll rate each story individually.

The exterminator's Daughter: 4 stars.
I liked this story very much. I haven't read books from Meg Cabot before, but this story was very promising, so I think I'll check them out. The story had potential as a full scale book. The ending was nice.I like the name Sebastian Drake, for it reminds me of Count Drake, from The Night Angel trilogy. The opening scène from this story reminded me of City of Bones. I quite liked it. I also liked it that the openings sentences were repeated in the story.

The corsage: 2,5 stars.
This story has a moral, kind of. And it's one I can't bear, because I've heard it over and over again, and therefore, if I were the main character, Frankie, I wouldn't have done what she did. The first part of the story was written very elaborately in comparison with the second half. That was kinda of. I like the ending, for it was open and you can use your imagination to fantasize your own ending.

Madison Avery and the Dim Reaper: 3 Stars
This story was catchy, and I liked the first part, in the prom. The second part was kind of weird. I liked the open ending.

Kiss and Tell,: 5 Stars
I liked Miranda and her internal dialogue. The story was nice and thrilling. The ending was nice. One remark: the author needs to learn the difference between an esophagus and a trachea, for it isn't choking ones esophagus which makes one choking for breath. ;)

Hell on earth: 4 Stars
This story was written by stephenie meyer, and I was eager to read it. I liked Gabe very much, but I didn't like all the other characters, except for Logan. I also liked the ending

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Prom Nights from Hell.

05/29/2011 page 97