Jennifer Rayment's Reviews > How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf

May 26, 11

bookshelves: favorite
Read in May, 2011

The Good Stuff

* A truly funny, sweet, charming adorable read
* Some very naughty bits that had me wishing werewolves were real - however I would be quite pissed for their obvious disregard for expensive lingerie (but hey if he was willing to replace it all, I could get over it)
* Love the quirky secondary characters
* The sense of community is so nicely written about that I had a sudden urge to move to Grundy , Alaska
* Funny as hell that I found myself giggling and snorting out loud on many occasions
* The dialog between characters is quirky and reminded me a little of Buffy
* Opening paragraph had me hooked and knew right away that this was going to be a book I would love.
* Will definitely be looking for more books by Molly Harper
* Mo is wonderful character and I loved her sass and her bravery
* The conversations between Mo and her Mom are awesome
* Great sexual chemistry between Mo and Cooper
* Love the flirting between the men of Grundy and Mo

The Not so Good Stuff

* the forgiveness is way too quick for my taste
* Way too many favorite quotes for me to narrow down to just three
* The descriptions of the food made me extremely hungry

Favorite Quotes/Passages
"Abner told me that if I moved into his cabin on the outskirts of town, my feet would always be warm and the toilet seat would always be down. I thanked him for the tempting offer.

"No, actual meat, It's sort of a tradition in Grundy, a macho provider thing. They want to show you that they can feather your nest, so to speak. It's pretty Neanderthal of them, but sweet at the same time. When a Grundy man offers you a rump roast, it's the equivalent of asking you to go steady."

"Maybe its just an overabundance of hormones, a response to a sexual starvation diet. I'd been without for so long that my body was craving the worst possible thing for me. Cooper was a carnal triple chocolate cheesecake , deep-fried on a stick."

What I Learned

* Werewolves make excellent lovers, with the exception of their lingerie ripping ways
* That Alaska sounds like a wonderful place to live

Who should/shouldn't read

* For anyone with a sense of humour
* Fans of Jennifer Estep, MaryJanice Davidson, Ilona Andrews, Julie Kenner, Marta Acosta, and even Jeaniene Frost will definitely enjoy

4.5 Dewey's

I borrowed this from Natasha
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf.