Jenni's Reviews > Clockwork Prince

Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Clockwork Prince.

Quotes Jenni Liked

Cassandra Clare
“You’re seventeen,” Magnus said. “You can’t have wasted a life you’ve barely lived.”

Cassandra Clare
“Our souls are knit. We are one person, James.”

Cassandra Clare
“Jem is nothing but goodness. That he struck you last night only shows how capable you are of driving even saints to madness.”

Cassandra Clare
“Will has always been the brighter burning star, the one to catch attention — but Jem is a steady flame, unwavering and honest. He could make you happy.”

Cassandra Clare
“We live and breathe words. .... It was books that made me feel that perhaps I was not completely alone. They could be honest with me, and I with them. Reading your words, what you wrote, how you were lonely sometimes and afraid, but always brave; the way you saw the world, its colors and textures and sounds, I felt--I felt the way you thought, hoped, felt, dreamt. I felt I was dreaming and thinking and feeling with you. I dreamed what you dreamed, wanted what you wanted--and then I realized that truly I just wanted you.”

Cassandra Clare
“She had never imagined she had the power to make someone else so happy. And not a magical power, either--a purely human one.”

12/16/2011 page 70
14.0% "Alas, I must go to bed. I want to keep reading, though. So good so far!"
12/19/2011 page 208
41.0% "Um, wow! Just wow. I like Will still, but Jem is giving him a run for his money."
12/20/2011 page 373
74.0% "Why must bedtime come so quickly? I want to keep reading so badly!"
12/21/2011 page 433
86.0% "I've never been so torn before. I've always hated the "other" guy in a love triangle. But, I love both Will and Jem."
12/21/2011 page 502
100.0% "Be still, my breaking heart."