Jackie P's Reviews > Sweet Reward

Sweet Reward by Christy Reece

Dec 29, 11

bookshelves: favorites

I agonize whenever I write a review. Matter of fact it causes nail biting and me to breakout into a sweat. BUT I absolutely love the LCR series and want others to see what I see. Great writing,awesome characters and books that will pull you in and make you not want to stop reading until the last page. That being said let me tell you what I LOOOOVE about this last book in her series besides the things I mentioned above.

Mia! is soo much more than you expected. She is spunk and sass and laugh out loud funny(Reece shows us she has a great sense of humor again and can bring it across on paper)and better than any game of musical chairs you've been in since Reece added the spice by the name of Jared Livingston! She is the kind of girl you would want as your bestfriend. Plus she has courage, strong morals and is tough when she needs to be. And she is just the right match to light a fire under Jared. You have your suspence and your Happly Ever After so you know everything will turn out right. This was well worth my money. And if your not into romantic suspence, buy it anyway, especially for the elevator scene that starts on the bottom of page 122. It is hot enough to melt the emergency brakes right off an elevator itself.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sweet Reward.