Philip's Reviews > Pimps, Hos, Playa Hatas, and All the Rest of My Hollywood Friends

Pimps, Hos, Playa Hatas, and All the Rest of My Hollywood Fri... by John Leguizamo

M 50x66
May 25, 11

Read in January, 2008

It is safe to say if you are a John Leguizamo fan this is the book for you. Simply put there are countless hilarious stories about his up brining and rise through the Hollywood Scene.

It also offers a lot of insight into the deep insecurities, drug problems, personality issues and “humble beginning” that most comics seem to come from. His life story is not typical in in it's truest essence because you unlike most other comics who talk about there plight, there is no "feel sorry for me vibe"

If you saw him in any of his 1 Man Shows on the stage or Video, you will simply love this book. His current play “Ghetto Klown” is basically this book live.

I read this book in 4-5 hours and loved every minute of it, this is very rare for me!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pimps, Hos, Playa Hatas, and All the Rest of My Hollywood Friends.