Andrea's Reviews > Faith of Our Fathers: Through the Perilous Fight

Faith of Our Fathers by N.C. Allen

Jul 31, 11

Read in July, 2011

Book #3 of this Civil War series, I'm really enjoying it (the series that is). Like in the first two there are still things that bother me a bit - it's cheesy and corny in places, all the characters seem to have the exact same personality, and there were some happenings in this one that I found HIGHLY unlikely. But even though that little voice in my head kept saying "THIS IS HIGHLY UNLIKELY!", whatever, I like a happy ending as much as the next person, I enjoyed it. Reading these books is making me want to go read something a little more hard core and really learn about the Civil War - maybe some Jeff Shaara - and then go back and reread this series with a little more knowledge about the history.

I'm surprised there's a fourth book, it seems like most everyone's conflicts were resolved in this one. I'm kind of wondering how there's enough story left to tell to fill up another entire book... but still excited to read it, the war isn't quite over yet.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Faith of Our Fathers.