Kim Smiley's Reviews > Die for Me

Die for Me by Amy Plum

May 28, 11

Read from May 25 to 27, 2011

This was a good read, a little different for what I've been reading lately, but in a good way.
wi
Kate and her sister just lost their parents in an accident and moved to London to live with their grandparents. They've been to London frequently for visits and speak fluent French. So Kate's sister is a people person and goes clubbing and such to keep herself busy while Kate is the brooding type, not being able to forget about her parents death.

THen one day she meets a striking young man at a cafe. Another chance encounter and shes definitely interested as well as this young man, Vincent.

Once she realizes he's different and what he actually is, Kate isn't sure she wants a relationship with someone who dies for other people and then remains dormant for 3 days out of the month, completely out of his body.

There's a connection between these 2 characters and it makes for a good story. I thought I had the end figured out but I was wrong, and I was surprised I was, but the story went in a different direction than I thought it would but it was still an ending that I liked. I'm still thinking my thoughts were correct on how it should've ended, but there is another book coming out in this series so I still may be right after all!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Die for Me.