Weronika's Reviews > Fifty Shades of Grey

Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James

Jun 19, 11

Read in June, 2011

God!!! I cannot believe the author left me hanging like this?!! Part One?! What!! I did not know there will be more than one book! I stayed up all night reading to see what happens between Christian and Ana and this is what I get at the end **end of part one**??? -->banging my head on the wall... One thing I have to say... this book was so HOT and EXCITING there was no way I could put it down even if someone held a gun to my head, at least I would die happy. It was like I was sucked into the story and had no way of getting out. Christian is so dark and intense who wouldn't want to be ravished by such a creature? I loved how the author made Ana a strong independent woman who knew good looks and amazing sexual chemistry is not enough. I'm still very much confused about Christian and the way he is and hopefully with the next book I'll find out why he is so creepy and weird :). Ahhh how long do I have to wait?!! Super frustrated but in a good way! Recommend this book to EVERYONE as long as you're over 18 :))

Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead This looks really good. Thanks for the recommendation. My only problem with it is the price for a Kindle download- $9.99. I wish it was less expensive. I swore I wouldn't pay that much unless it was an established series that I know I love. Maybe I'll find a copy sometime in the future. Great review.

Weronika Michelle, I think you would really like this book! I know, the pricing is pretty high but then I think I spent more on books than food haha :)) I wish kindle would let us swap books because it's really worth reading. Let me know if you read it in the future and what you think!

Michelle, the Bookshelf Stalker  Queen of the Undead Weronika wrote: "Michelle, I think you would really like this book! I know, the pricing is pretty high but then I think I spent more on books than food haha :)) I wish kindle would let us swap books because it's re..."

I probably will buy the book at a moment of weakness (usually that happens a few times a week-lol)

Weronika haha :))

_yay_ Did you read the fanfiction-version before? I'm trying to find a review from someone who did NOT :-).

Weronika No I did not I just read the published version :)

message 7: by _yay_ (last edited Jun 16, 2011 10:34AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

_yay_ Ahhhh, lucky me! I'm thinking about buying the ebook even though I have read the story when it was posted on the web as "MOTU". Hence - me browsing Goodreads to look for...let's call it "unbiased" readers.

Weronika Haha yes! I bought it on amazon kindle version $9.99 and it was the best money I've ever spent!! :)))

_yay_ I might be able to restrain myself a couple more days, but then all bets are off aka I'll buy the ebook. I hope I'll like it as much as I did the ff (different title / names now). Judging by your review I needn't worry haha...

Weronika Not at all :) Let me know if you like it!

Jennifer Really wow now excited to start this!

Jennifer It was really good I also can't wait to read the next one. Curious to see what happens next.

Weronika Jennifer I'm glad you liked it!! I know I cannot wait for the next one super excited :)) A month to go haha that's not bad.. we don't have to wait a year or so

message 14: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Walker Don't waste your money! Just get the PDF of the original fan fiction! It's just as awful!

_yay_ Jessica wrote: "Don't waste your money! Just get the PDF of the original fan fiction! It's just as awful!"

Only 1 review as a member of Goodreads? I absolutely respect your opinion, but won't take it into consideration - AT ALL & that's that.

_yay_ Weronika wrote: "Not at all :) Let me know if you like it!"

Hey you! I read BOTH books. Got them for reviewing purposes from the publisher. AWESOME 4.5 & 5 stars
http://bookthatthing.blogspot.com or here on GR.

Weronika Jessica wrote: "Don't waste your money! Just get the PDF of the original fan fiction! It's just as awful!"

Sorry Jessica but I don't agree but like Yay said I respect your opinion :).

Weronika _yay_ wrote: "Weronika wrote: "Not at all :) Let me know if you like it!"

http://bookthatthing.blogspot.com ..."

Oh I can't wait to read the second one so jealous!!! :)) I'm counting the days!