Nas Dean's Reviews > The Man Who Could Never Love

The Man Who Could Never Love by Kate Hewitt

4532030
May 27, 11

Read in May, 2011

THE MAN WHO COULD NEVER LOVE is another Harlequin Presents Extra by the fabulous pen of USA Today Bestselling author, Kate Hewitt.

With a loveable heroine, who lacks self confidence in her femininity, women will relate to, a gorgeous but tortured hero everyone will love and plenty of twists and turns to keep readers on the edge of their seats, THE MAN WHO COULD NEVER LOVE is a fabulous story, romance readers shouldn’t miss.

The Count of Cazlevara decides to marry because he needs an heir to inherit his title and all it entitles. So he approaches Anamarie Viale with a business like proposition. Because Ana ticks all of Vittorio’s checklist boxes.

Ana, herself was resigned to live without love and marriage and after considering Vittorio’s proposition, accepts it.
Though, she knows that this is a marriage of convenience only, she still yearns for her husband’s love. She realizes that she had deceived herself when she’d agreed to a loveless marriage as a business arrangement. Love may not be comfortable but it was everything.

The depth of characterization and intense emotional scenes amid the tension and betrayal drama made this story believable.

I finished the story in one sitting as I wanted to know what would happen next, and had the happy mushy feeling in my heart by the time I ended it. I gladly give it 5 stars.

A wonderfully written and richly layered love story from one of Harlequin Presents’ most popular authors, THE MAN WHO COULD NEVER LOVE is another keeper from the always fabulous Kate Hewitt!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Man Who Could Never Love.