Aaron Hursr's Reviews > Adventures of a Continental Drifter

Adventures of a Continental Drifter by Elliott Hester

M 50x66
May 26, 11

Adventures Of A Continental Drifter
It was a really good book. I enjoyed reading it. My favorite character would have to be between 3 people. One of them would be the main character because as he was describing everything that happened to him it was like I was right there. One of the other characters that could be my favorite is Carolina. She does not speak English except 3 words “Son of bitch”. She is the kind of person that will get up in your face and tell u what is up. She is really funny because even though she only says 3 English words “Son of bitch”, u kind of know what she is doing and sometimes saying. The third and last person(s) the bus driver and his girlfriend (does not say their names) in French Polynesia. The reason I like them is because when they are on Le Truck (the bus) the bus driver and his girlfriend stopped at a mini-mart and bought a 2 liter bottle of 7 Up and a pack of smokes. What person do u know who would do that? What kept me reading this book was all the places, all the stories, all the different kinds of people, all the different adventures. The parts of the book that caught my attention were the ones that described how/what the places look like, and the different kinds of people. The emotions that this book caused me to feel were: happy, silly, sad, mad, and ready to go out into the word. I was kind of able to predict the ending of this book because at some point it has to end and he has to go back home. The people who I would recommend this book to are my mom, my family, my friends, my teachers, and my neighbors.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Adventures of a Continental Drifter.